Meaning of Java
Java can be described as a language of computer programming. It is a computing arch announced and declared in 1995 by Sun Microsystems. This programming language was designed to sense the simpler demeanour of C++. It administers a stock-adapting model of programming. Java can constitute outright applications serving single computers, networks, and servers.
Introduction to Java Programming
Java programming allows programmers to pen down the computer information and groundings by applying English commands rather than numeric forms. The language of java programming is considered a hovering level as humans can read and optimize it. Java can also be implemented to frame short and precise modules of applications. Some numerous websites and applications will be unable to facilitate without java installation. Java contains a set of rules that persuade the guidelines for writing known as syntax. The usage of Java can be seen far and wide in technologies like laptops, computers, mobile, gaming etc.
Key principles of Java
- Objected Oriented – In java programming, everything is a countenance and, based on object illustration, can be extended readily.
- Uncomplicated – Java is devised to be smooth to learn and adapt.
- Protected and Secured – Java contains protected and shielded features, making it impossible for viruses and unauthorized access to enter the program.
- Easily Conveyable – Java is said to be architecture-inert, making it very convenient to a port.
- Multithreaded – It is conceivable to engross programs that can exercise numerous tasks together. It helps the developers to construct smooth applications.
- Easy to Interpret – The development proceeding is swift and logical as the joining is cumulative and light operation.
- Dynamic – Java is more compelling than C or C++. Java listings can carry a considerable amount of information that can be considered to double-check and resolve the admittance of objects.
Why is Java Platform Independent?
Java is known to be platform-independent as it is divergent from other programming languages like C and C++. A platform is the aura of software and hardware within which a program expands and runs. Programming languages like C and C++ are assembled into platform-limited machines. On the other hand, Java is a write-a-single-time and scamper-any programming language. Java administers software-based platforms.
There are mainly two types of platforms on which a program runs which are:
- Software Based Platforms
- Hardware Based Platforms
The java platform varies from many other media in that it is a software-oriented platform that scampers on the crowning of alternate hardware-based platforms.
Java programming consists of two principal integrals:
- Runtime Environment
- Application Programming Interface
Code of Java can be run on various platforms, for example, Linux, Sun Solaris, Windows, Mac, OS etc. The Java code is composed by the compiler and reformed into bytecode. This type of bytecode is authentically unconstrained of platform codes as it can be carried on multiple platforms.
What Will You Learn?
- Build a fully functioning web application through a simplistic step from a professional trainer
- Java programming language
- Learn Java server pages, servlets, and JSTL from the basics to advance
- Understand building web forms with JSP
- Apply validations on the forms
- Use the web template to make the web application incredible
- Create-Deploy Servlets & Understand Servlet Lifecycle
- Learn how to Handle Session in JSP
- Develop Dynamic Web Applications
- Learn MVC in JSP
- Forms under JSP and Servlets
- Learn the concept related to Generics
- Add validations on form data
- Adding records into the database
- Updating record(s) into database
- Deleting record(s) into database
- Spring Framework
- Web Services – RestFul API
- Spring Boot